• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters not working again after update

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok here we go again Adobe the neural filters feature doesnt work again after I update to the latest version 23.2.0 We  pay alot for your services do you think that you might get the bugs that keep repeatedly happening worked out before you release an up date Just once ?!!!! having to do your progamers job after every update is a Royal Pain in The A.. As a long time customer paying for priemium services I dont think its to much to ask getting fed up with this nonsence !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop ecosystem forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you on Mac or PC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on a windows 11 pc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Windows 11 just updated to 23.2 and the nural filters won't download. some actually have the download button available in blue but when you try it just goes grey and says the filter is unavailable. Some just have unavailable straight off. Sigh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, if I open the Neural Filters it loads forever but in the end nothing hapens (the blue circle keeps spinning). I donwloaded the newest update Photoshop 23.2.0 and my GPU is totaly compatible. Running it on a mac with macOS Montery...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i searched for all "PluginData" folders using "everything search" app and then deleted all the PluginData folders belonging to Adobe (appdata/local/temp and appdata/roaming) in the results. It worked after restarting Photoshop.

Photoshop 23.2.1.303

Windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just updated to the latest version 23.3 and again neural filters are not working. Is there a way to fix this? Is it another bug, which seems to be popping up all the time? Maybe I'll just downgrade to 21. Ever since version 22 came out, it's nothing but bug after bug. Maybe before updating, fix the existing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines