Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters panel doesn't load in Photoshop 23.2.1 oon macOS 11.6

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gang,

See attached video.  Neural Filter panel doesn't load. MacOS Big Sur 11.6, PS 23.2.1  Thoughts?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the Neural filters in Photoshop 23.2.1. Please check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences

Let us know if this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikunj,

Thanks for the response. 

I have reinstalled PS and that did not solve the issue.  In your first link, I see references to a neural filters folder?  I don't see anything locally in my PS install that references NF's.  Is there a way to download a NF's library directly?

I don't have a preferences file at the location specified in the second link to manually delete.  

At this point, I'm a little nervous going down the route of an auto delete of preferences.  Is there anything else we can try before I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try another suggestion I saw and created a new user account.  Loaded PS and neural networks loaded.  But, I also saw reference to this link:  "you can pull plugindata folder from the following location  ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/23/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.galler/PluginData"

That does not exist.  I get to the UXP folder and nothing beyond that exists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this same issue and have tried all the steps I could find with no resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and no solution presented has worked yet. Adobe, please help. This is meant to be a flagship feature for you, and it's not working (and your not fixing it) does not bode well for the future integration of ML into the creative tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 10.49.57 AM.png

So it appears you are aware of this issue, but have not fixed it yet. I am on the latest (auto-updating) version of PS.

Why doesn't this work? When will it be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines