• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters window in Photoshop is bugged for me on Windows

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out the Neural Filters for the first time today and seem to have a possible bug.

I had an image open and use one of the filters, saved the file then closed Photoshop.

I return later and open photoshop again, choose a new image and then select Neural Filters from the top menu.

This time the window does not open to let me choose any filters, it simply applies the filter I last used with the image from the last session. There's no pane showing any options for the filter or any pane containing the filters to choose from.

Closing Photoshop and Creative Cloud then opening again has no effect.

I was using the previous version of Photoshop and have updated to the latest which also has not fixed the issue.

I don't see anyone else posting this issue so unsure if this is a bug or a me problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Sounds like you are selecting the wrong menu item in the Filter menu after you apply it. After you apply a filter, it gets slotted in at thte top. When you select the menu item circled in red below, it will apply the last filter you applied using the last used settings without showing the dialog/interface for the filter, If you select the menu item circled in green below, it will open the filter's dialog and let you adjust its settings.

JeffreyTranberry_3-1653139159717.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the Neural filters in Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using along with your computer's version of Windows?

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

After resetting the preferences it worked no problem, however it sticks for the whole session. The same issue continues to happen until I completely close Photoshop and then open it back up again.

This is version 23.3.2

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are selecting the wrong menu item in the Filter menu after you apply it. After you apply a filter, it gets slotted in at thte top. When you select the menu item circled in red below, it will apply the last filter you applied using the last used settings without showing the dialog/interface for the filter, If you select the menu item circled in green below, it will open the filter's dialog and let you adjust its settings.

JeffreyTranberry_3-1653139159717.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this solution, I was indeed selecting the top one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines