• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

neural filters

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are all neural filters available already?

I know sky replacement is in the edit tab and the rest are in filters but when I look for them I can't see them all. I see some in beta mode and some asking me if I would be interested in this or that filter. 
still can't find all the ones that are advertised. 
Anyone knows if they are all available already?

thanks

Frank 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

When you go to Filters > Neural Filters, Photoshop should open the Neural Filters panel with 2 options on the left. If you hover over the top icon that looks like sliders, the tooltip shows that's the Featured filters. Below that is a beaker icon. If you hover over it, it should say Beta filters. Click on Beta filters. Those filters should include 6 filters that are indicated as Beta and another 8 without that label. If you're looking for the ones that include Expressions and Subject (facial age

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to Filters > Neural Filters, Photoshop should open the Neural Filters panel with 2 options on the left. If you hover over the top icon that looks like sliders, the tooltip shows that's the Featured filters. Below that is a beaker icon. If you hover over it, it should say Beta filters. Click on Beta filters. Those filters should include 6 filters that are indicated as Beta and another 8 without that label. If you're looking for the ones that include Expressions and Subject (facial age, gaze, hair thickness, etc.) toggle on the switch on the Smart Portrait filter to enable that filter and access the sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have almost the same question.  Only some of the new filters appear to be live, are these a 'coming soon' or is there a toggle somewhere I'm missing to enable their use?

ie, Photo Restoration, Dust & Scratches, Face Cleanup etc

As per this capture, only the top half are usable....

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 17.10.31.png

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop team is looking for feedback on which features you'd like to see implemented. Here's more info on Neural Filters: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you. I saw the feedback on each filter but hadn't realised they weren't yet available. 

But come on Adobe, don't tease us, we want everything 😉

thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get a Neural Filters entry under the Filters menu. I'm using the newest version of PS (21.2.4). Is there anything I must do to enable the Neural feature in general?
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I don't have the answer either. In fact I have the exact same problem. I've downloaded the updates, restarted the computer (three tijmes already) and the Neural Filters entry does not show under Filters. Hope someone comes up with an answer soon... for both of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link might help you with additional information on the neural filters including a FAQ:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-list-and-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing in that page which addresses the complete absence of the Neural
Filters in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daft question....making sure you're using 2021? When I updated it downloaded a new copy and my icon was running 2020. 

make sure it's the new version you're running. I had to hunt it down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop, you can go to Help > About Photoshop to check which version you're running to make sure you're running 22.0.0.

There is a thread on the Photoshop Feedback site about the neural filters not showing up where you might see what worked for other folks or where you can post your machine specs, Photoshop version, and steps you've taken. That's the site the Photoshop team monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased and downloaded Photoshop 2021 and under the Filter Tab I do not even have the Neural Filter option.  I have spent a day on this and feel like a dog chasing its' tail.  Do a help search and no information is provided.  One instruction suggests to get the filter app from the cloud however does not provide any information how to access this or get the app.  My version is 19.0 (20210304.m.156367) x64 which is supposed to be the latest and greatest.  What I do have looks to be about the same as PS Elements 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably not the answer you need but it is what happened to me. I
downloaded the upgrade to 19.0 and opened it but there were no Neural
Filters. I finally figured out that I had kept the old version (in case
something went wrong) and I was opening the old version without knowing it.
Once I trashed that everything was fine.

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of Photoshop that includes is 22.0.0. If you don't see it available in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, go to Help > Check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already downloaded all updates. In fact, thinking I might not have, I tried again - but of course that option has already been utilized. As I said, I’ve restarted the PC three times and no Neural Filters entry appears. If the usual runs true it’s probably my fault, but I’m at a loss as to what that fault is precisely.

Dale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've solved my issue. I was unaware that the newest update installed a completely new binary and was still using the old one. Using PS 2021 instead of PS 2020 made all the difference! <facepalm>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello..in skin smoothing there is no face detection!!Why??I cant do anything to activate!Please help!!Version 23.4.2 20220711.r.603 aa147b3 x64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited for an hour in chat, and simultaneously on the phone. No answer on chat, phone just kept hanging up on me. Somehow i found this post, which answered my question. That said, this is a most bizarre human interface execution. Surely you could make it easier to find these filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad this post helped. If you'd like to make sure the Photoshop team sees your feedback, you can post your comments here: https://feedback.photoshop.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buon giorno, ho una domanda da fare: perchè sul pannello download quando gli clicco sopra non mi fa scaricare nulla?

GrazieImmagine 2021-12-07 091625.jpgImmagine 2021-12-07 092236.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello..in neural filter skin smoothing not workin its saiys no face detection..whats wrong??My version is 23.4.2 20220711.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

me pasa lo mismo, no entiendo que sucede

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines