• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how long the neural filters will be down?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brians Images they are up for me. What specific version of PS, OS and filter are you looking for?

If none of them are working go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy/paste details in a reply. Post only once as the system takes time to process the large amount of data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 11 and Ps ver 24.2.1 and Im getting error messages in neural filters that the filter is disabled due to an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not down for me.

Can you share exactly what you are doing, and how you are determining they are down for you? A screenshot would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to use Photo restorations and style transfer on PS ver 24.2.1 and getting a message that the filter is disabled do to an error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines