• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New ARC 15 in the histogram window can not change the RGB readouts to Lab

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New ARC 15 in the histogram window on Win 10, I can not find the menu to change the RGB readouts to Lab, has it moved?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How disappointing there’s been two updates now, the latest to Bridge and still nothing to fix the LAB readouts in ARC. You probably think this is a trivial matter but to me it’s a big problem and using your “workaround” is time consuming and prone to errors. It’s been over a month now, is there anything you can do to expedite this.

Thanks

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm just a forum volunteer, however, even as i write this the team is hard at work fixing that bug and others for the next acr update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines