• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Cloud Sharing is awesome, but I need a public link

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Cloud Sharing feature within the app is awesome, but I would like to change the link access to 'public'. When I go to settings, all I see is the 'Only invited people can access' option. Does anyone know why?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you need to change the permissions. Was the file shared with you? If so, you may need to the owner of the file to change the permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myra,

Thank you for looking into this! Changing the permissions of the link is exactly what I need to do, but the option to make the link public is missing. I attached a snapshot of what the settings window should look like. Just need to know why the option is not available in my app. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines