• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New EOS 6D Mark II Camera - Cannot import photos

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera this month NOV 21 alongside with a San Disk Extreme Pro 64GB is the new SDXC Card that came with it. I updated my photoshop versions to 23.0.2 Release so its the 2022 version. I formatted the SD Card in my camera as well. My problem is I can easily take photos in JPEG format and when I insert the SD card into my IMAC version 11.6 the folder for the SD card shows in the locations when I click on it, it quickly shows then dissapears - so nothing shows. When I eject SD card and try again it sometimes previews the images allowing me to click on 1 but then crashes and says error. 

I cannot seem to figure what the problem is? Is it the camera or SD card . This SD card is recommend for this camera. 

Thanks 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A simple text: drag the DCIM folder onto your desktop. Does it work? Does it now open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines