• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new problem: zooming crashes photoshop and sometimes entire computer

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer has never had a problem before, but now zooming crashes photoshop, and sometimes my entire computer. I've rolled back to previous versions, disabled flick zooming, all manner of performance manipulations, and all the other online solutions to this same problem that has been recurring for users for several years.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that Photoshop is crashing on zoom. 

Since when are you experiencing this? What are your system specification and Photoshop version? Is it a particular file format were zooming in causes the crash? Do you see any error messages?
You may try to reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t Also, back up the existing Photoshop preferences if you have any custom brushes, action, and works

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that Photoshop is crashing on zoom. 

Since when are you experiencing this? What are your system specification and Photoshop version? Is it a particular file format were zooming in causes the crash? Do you see any error messages?
You may try to reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t Also, back up the existing Photoshop preferences if you have any custom brushes, action, and workspace: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG.

Let us know if this works.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry that I never got back to you. I must have missed any notification of a reply. Fortunately, the problem was solved at some point without major issue thereafter.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vance- would you be able to tell me how you solved the issue- same thing is happening to me.  I'm on a zoom and try to open photoshop and the zoom says "closed unexpectedly ."  I'd appreciate any advice if so,e one knows how to resolve this issue.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines