• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Restoration Filter Doesn't Show Up

Participant ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the new version of Photoshop.  The neural photo resotration feature isn't showing up on my list of neural filters.  Any idea why not?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see that among the new features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rextilleon, I don't see a neural filter named "photo restoration" on the current or waiting list of options. Is it named something else, perhaps?

JainLemos_1-1655231844216.png

JainLemos_0-1655231834442.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, thanks, looks great. I don't think it's been widely released yet, except maybe in beta versions. Adobe is only announcing and demoing this filter today, it's not announcing the release yet, as far as I can tell. Maybe an Adobe employee will come along here and post a release date for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I figured so.  Didn't see it on the Beta list of filters so I was a bit confused.  As you said, it looks interesting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I noticed in the YouTube comments, several people were asking why it wasn't showing up in 23.4, too. I look forward to taking it for a spin when it's ready!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated today to Photoshop 23.5 and it is not in this version either.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads-up on the link, @Sarah24127504g8nf. The link takes you to a prompt to open your Creative Cloud desktop app to install the Photoshop Beta version from your account when logged in with your Adobe ID. But now, Photoshop 2023 (version 24.0.0) has the new Photo Restoration Neural Filter built into it. Note that the filter is still in Beta within the newest version of Photoshop. Hope that clarifies things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines