Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Window Real Time Display

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm capturing my drawings from Photoshop by first opening a blank page and then from the Window>Arrange menu selecting "New window for ...".  By placing these windows side-by-side I can capture say the left window, whilst drawing in the right window, allowing me to zoom in on the right one to add detail, without affecting the size of the left-hand window.  I hope that makes sense.  Anyway, it's all great except the left window (the one I'm not drawing in) only refreshes once I release my pen/mouse, rather than drawing with me in real time.  The lines just appear complete rather than looking like they are being drawn.  Is there a way of setting the left-hand window to draw in real time (or even to have it do so a second later, but still see the lines appearing as if drawn, rather than complete)?  Fingers crossed.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it behaves the same way here. This isn't something I normally do, but the workflow makes good sense and the question is a valid one.

Can a moderator move this to "Ideas" instead of "Discussions"? This is a very good feature request, and I'll vote for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines