We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Hi, I I have a few questions/requests about the new Content Credentials feature:
1. For artists with multiple alter egos/projects/brands, is it possible to link separate wallets/social accounts to each alter ego/project? I currently only see options to link one metamask wallet, one instagram and one twitter. There should be an option to link wallets and socials for multiple artist names / projects.
2. For artists who want to remain pseudonymous (not share their real name linked to Adobe account), is it possible to only include the artist name in the credentials and not the real legal name of a user? This should be an option...many artists don't want their real name tied to the work.
3. What is included in activity history? Does this show various versions of the art throughout the process of creating? Does it include a time lapse of the creation process similar to procreate?
Copy link to clipboard
Thanks for the questions!
1) During the current Beta, we are only supporting one account per each connection. It is on our roadmap to provide the option to attach multiple accounts. In the meantime, users can switch accounts per document by adding and removing the appropriate accounts on the Connected Accounts page.
2) In the Content Credentials panel, there will be a couple of checkboxes for the type of information you'd like to share. One of those is "Produced by" which will remove the artist name from the claim. The name is linked to your Adobe profile, so artists who use a pseudonym can change that in their public profile and it will be reflected in their Content Credentials. We will indicate in the claim that the name shown is user-generated.
3) There are two sections of the claim that work together for this information. Edits and Activities includes high level categorization for the types of edits that users make (e.g. Painting, Resizing, AI Assisted tools) while the Assests Used will show thumbnails of the ingredients placed/pasted/brought into the document during the session. While we are not re-running edits in a time-lapse, users can explore the previous iterations at verify.contentauthenticity.org.
Let me know if there are more questions and how your experience goes with Content Credentials beta!
Thanks for the detailed answers.
1. That's great. When thinking about your roadmap to add multiple accounts, it would be really cool if users could create multiple artist profiles that would include the respective wallet, socials, and "produced by" artist name. Then we can choose which artist profile we want when exporting/saving the file for upload.
2. I think the produced by name should be separate from the adobe account name. The artist name should be editable somewhere else like in an artist profile section as mentioned in #1.
Another option I'm sure you guys are considering is uploading directly to opensea or other platforms from photoshop. It's probably very complicated with the tech involved on the blockchain side of things.
Keep up the good work!
1. Also, can you explain your following suggestion more and how/where to do this? "In the meantime, users can switch accounts per document by adding and removing the appropriate accounts on the Connected Accounts page."
I love the pre-set identity profiles for users who share different levels of information depending on the type of content!
To add/remove - you can start with the Connected Accounts page here: connected-accounts.adobe.com. There you should be able to select each account on an individual basis. The accounts work based on the account that you are currently logged in as.
If you are looking to change your Behance, users will have to log into the desired Behance account before selecting "Add" on the page.
If you are looking to change your Metamask wallet ID, users will have to have opened the account that they would like to add in Metamask before selecting add.
Users can remove accounts and add others as often as they'd like while we only support 1 account per app.
Are there any plans to bring 'Content Credentials' to other Adobe apps?