Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Nik Collection

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe leider beim letzten Update Photoshop 2021 löschen kassen. Nun ist ist Nik Collection mit Photoshop 2022 nicht ablaufbar. Wie kann ich Photoshop 2021 wieder bekommen? Photoshop 2022 soll natürlich ebenfalls installiert bleiben.

Bitte um Hilfe.

Franz Haslinger

franz.haslinger@gmx.net 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you try reinstalling the Nik Collection and let us know how it goes?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Unfortunately, an error has occured. Please try again later.° Habe die Vollversion von Nik Collection heruntergeladen und den Installer gestartet, das ist das Resultat, auch nach mehrmaliger Probe.

Grüße Franz 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo,

habe den Go0gle Ordner von Phoshop 2020 noch gefunden, er wurde nicht gelöscht. Habe ihn bei den Plugins von Photoshop 2022 abgespeichert und es funktioniert.Beim ersten starten von PS2022 erscheint noch die Liste mit den Nik Collection-Programmen, hier kann man eingeben, dass die Liste nicht mehr automatisch beim Starten von PS2022 erscheint. Dann kann man die Programme über die Filterfunktion aufrufen und starten. Funktioniert!!!!!

Grüße Franz 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get NIK to load at all with this version.  This update wiped out all of my filters during the busiest time of the year for me.  This is one of the biggest frustrations I have with Photoshop. This is setting me back hours as I now do not have the previous version of Photoshop to pull from. Thank you for the updates, but not the hassle it is now causing me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines