• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No file download link, only app download link on the "Discover" page

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where the link is to download the templates on the this page in Adobe CC Discover? The only links on the page go to a download link to install PS.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/free-stylish-documents-for-freelancers

I've noticed this on other pages in "Discover". I assume I am overlooking something. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked on the link you provided, it takes me to a page with this:

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 9.36.04 PM.png

When I clicked on the blue button, it took me directly to a page to open them in an app:

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 9.39.07 PM.png

What is it exactly that you see when you click on the link above?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It literally downlaods the Photoshop installer. I have tried this over and over and even when I have Ps open - and it is the latest version - it just downloads the Ps installer. I can't figure out how to download the files. I have come across this on other "Discover" pages here. Not sure what to do. 

Thank you for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link seems to be broken, I get the Photoshop installer each time too when I click on "open in app"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on your link and then clicked the blue button. The directions said to click allow, and when I did, it took about 30 seconds and then the file downloaded into Photoshop. And I was able to save it. When you tried to download the template, did you have Photoshop Open? I did and it opened up with no issues.

Try it again and let me know if it works?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I already had Ps installed, I installed Ps again and after the 3rd try, the file opened in Ps. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I woke up this morning thinking about it, and thought that it might have been that you needed to be logged into your Creative Cloud account. I'm glad to hear that it finally worked!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines