Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

No longer able to see recent docs when opening Phototshop

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Photoshop has randomly decided to stop showing all my recent documents on the home screen. Usually they all appear when I open Photoshop and now it is always blank. This just stopped working a couple of days ago and I am not sure how to make it work again. I did look up the issue but all I found was to check a box under Preferences>General but that option is no longer an option in preferences. 

Any thoughts how I can get this back? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/how-turn-off-home-screen-in-photoshop-2020/m-p/10...

This feed on Adobe community by taniap4893429 was marked correct, I also tried it on the latest photoshop and it worked. It is under preferences >general >op options> auto show the Home Screen.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines