• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer have Airdrop with latest Photoshop update to 11.4.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Photoshop to 22.4.3 and now can't find the Airdrop button nor can I find open in Rosestta when right clicking on the application and looking in Get Info.  Has Airdrop been removed?  I'm using a M1 iMac.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Airdrop is currently not available under Native M1.

To open in Rosetta are you getting info on the application or the folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I was able to open Photoshop in Rosetta and use the airdrop function.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get airdrop to work, could you please post instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jkizito the instructions might not be valid for the latest version of Ps, as the Share button replaces the old functionality.

IIRC, it is possible to cmd-click on the proxi icon of a saved file in the titlebar (in floating document mode) to get access to its enclosing folder with the file targeted, and a click on the share icon in the Finder gives you the same functionality. (I have to credit @Conrad C for this tip)

see also: https://www.applemust.com/10-ways-mac-title-bar-icons-help-you-get-things-done/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines