• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No options so I can't save as jpeg or tiff

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop - It said File then Save As, but I have no choices.  So what do I do? Please send help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot with problem visible please? Which version of Photoshop is in question?

Do you have Save a Copy option in File menu? If yes use it to save as JPEG. There are some changes in recent versions of Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to preferences, did the legacy but I still can't save as Tiff or jpeg.  I went to save as but no format options.  What do I do next?  I am running out of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I finally got it.  Now I hope it works.  Newest Photoshop, but I really miss 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your OS, you can fix this in the preferences by going to File Handling and selecting Enable legacy "Save As."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive been having the same problem with the latest version of photoshop. i can not save my current file. i can not export it. i can not save as a copy.  when i try export as, i get a popup window but when i click on export, NOTHING HAPPENS.  when i try to export layers to files, i can't choose a destination.  NOTHING HAPPENS.

If i quit Photoshop, i get the option to save or don't save, and when i click on save, NOTHING HAPPENS.

the only solution is to close photoshop in finder, and then it works fine, for about 10 minutes and then get the same problem where i can't save my work.  this is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll try that this weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines