• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

No puedo instalar los Neural Filters en Photoshop 23.5.2

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola:

Tengo problemas para instalar los Neural Filters en Photohop 23.5.2 para MacOsx. No lo puedo seguir actualizando porque los requerimientos no me lo permiten.

Por favor necesito ayuda, he leído otras soluciones planteadas aquí, pero no me han ayudado y al apretar el botón de descarga, simplemente no hace nada.

Muchas Gracias

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure how stable the Neural Filters are.  Several of them caused my system to crash when trying to download them before the latest update.  Things are better with V24.0.0 but Photorestoration still causes my system to crash every time I try to download it.  I click on the cloud icon to start the download and when it gets close to 100% my system shuts down, and does it every time.

I tried changing video card drivers (I use an RTX2070) but that made no difference.  The problem is knowing whether it is Photoshop or an issue at my end, so the more people who report issues installing Neural filters, the more likely it is that there is an issue with Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand. I think that is a photoshop problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines