• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No right click with wacom pen and photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm completely at a loss and I've searched high a low for a solution to no avial. Hopefully someopne can help here. 

I'm using windows ink to get pressure sensitivity but I cannot use the right click function in PS on layers. I have to switch to the mouse if I want to use right click. Needless to say this is a dealbreaker for me. I have tried to switch to the wintab method, and while that does help in the right class issu , it breaks the pressure sensitivity area (the pressure is very inconsistent ).  I've also tried different versions of PS and no dice. I'm running all the latest drivers. Someone please help. thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @eman272517750lzl I see it's been a few days since you've posted with no replies. Sorry about that! Have you found a solution to this yet? This older thread discusses another Windows Ink problem and it may be helpful to read the solutions mentioned. I don't find anything about right-click being disabled, though. Meanwhile, my reply will bring your post back to the first page temporarily so more people can weigh in with your specific system configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines