• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-transparent .eps files

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure when this happend, but my eps files are no longer transparent in Photoshop. Im sure there was an update either on illustrator or photohops end, but the eps was created and exported from Illustrator and brought into PS as a linked file. Until a few days, ive new had an ussue, but now i all my eps files are just white graphics, although the layer thumbnail show the correct preview.

So help would be gladly appriciated. I havent changed any settings and it effects both my imac, macbook, and PC. As a work around I'm just using .ai files instead of .eps.
How it used to look:

LosoTheDesignr_2-1628007306132.png

How it looks now

LosoTheDesignr_3-1628007328508.png

Specs
iMac 2018 /MacOS Big Sur 
PS 2021
Aslo same issue on my PC
Windows 10
PS 2021 (22.4.3)
rtx 2080

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this is also a bug in the latest update.

There's also an entry in the bug forum: Problem eps file | Adobe Photoshop Family

In the latest version 22.4.3 is another bug with .eps-files.

Photoshop only opens EPS files low-res | Adobe Photoshop Family

I can imagine that this is related. 

I recommend you have to go back to the former version and wait until the bug is fixed.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines