Normal soft brush is gone!

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my soft brush back. Regardless of the thumbnail, it becomes tapered on the tips, meaning that the size of the brush becomes controlled by the pressure. I need it to stay the same size regardless of pressure. 
My brush-settings do not help! They don't change this tapered edge. It's a new thing, last week it did not act this way. Please let me know if you have a solution. Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).

Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what a "normal soft brush" means. 

Please more specific.  Provide screenshots and tell us which app & version you're using.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop has hundreds of brushes.

image.png

Reset Brush Tool:

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines