Exit

Not Compatible

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 11.00.09 AM.png

what can I do?

should I buy a new I mac for this please give suggestions and help me out with this matter (Not Compatible) I have premium access but am still stuck. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be that you need to update your operating system. If you can't update your operating system, then you might consider getting a new computer.

Here are the system requirements for Photoshop:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Mac OS & what system config - please show screen shot from About This Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm up against this as well. Some questions:

Does v24 offer anything earlier versions can't deliver? If not, you can hold out.

If your OS is not going to be upgradable, look for later model Macs. A mid 2015 15 in Retina model starts around $400 used, runs 10.12 (but not Ventura) and there are payment plans.

You can always buy a Windows PC.

Here are some ideas: https://www.creativebloq.com/features/best-laptops-for-photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines