• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

NOT HAPPY with photoshop constantly freezing!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am absolutely furious with your developers because YOU KEEP adding rubbish features that we don't need or care about and it has resulted in freezing my whole system and NO, my computer is brand NEW and fast! It is YOUR program that is clogging up everything! EVERY TIME I USE the rectangular marquee tool then it all freezes up and I lose what was last saved!!!!!

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR INCOMPETENT DEVELOPERS WHO KEEP STUFFING UP EVERY UPDATE AND THE PROGRAMS THAT WE ARE WASTING $890 ON PER YEAR WITHOUT ANY OTHER CHOICES! IF YOU DONT PULL YOUR HEADS IN AND START IMPROVING THE PROGRAMS TO WORK PROPERLY AND GIVE US THE STABLE AND USEFUL TOOLS TO WORK PROPERLY, I WILL BE CALLING FOR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU AS YOU HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH MONEY FROM US OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS OR MORE SINCE YOU BECAME SUBSCRIPTION!!!! STOP DOWNGRADING THE PROGRAMS TO BECOME USELESS AND MEMORY-HEAVY THAT IT CRASHES THE NEWEST COMPUTERS WITH YOUR JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP GIVING US JUNK AND GIVE US USER-FRIENDLY PROGRAMS!!!! I AM JUST ABOUT EXPLODED HERE BECAUSE I HAVE PUT UP WITH THIS [cursing removed by moderator] FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND SAID NOTHING UNTIL NOW!!! I WILL BE CALLING FOR CLASS ACTION AGAINST YOU ADOBE FOR EMPLOYING [abuse removed by moderator] DEVELOPERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!! [threat removed by moderator] AND BE GIVEN TO BETTER QUALIFIED PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO KEEP A STABLE AND USEFUL AND USER FRIENDLY PROGRAM GOING!!!

And to any forum user, don't bother telling me off! I don't need to be told what to do or told to calm down when I have put up with this rubbish for too long! Just accept and understand my fury at spending so much money on something that NEEDS to work properly! There is no other alternative that will work for what I do!!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a rant if it's theapuetic but it won't help. 

Please give details of the (exact)  Photoshop version and OS, and how much RAM and spare hard disk capacity you have.

Also, have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?
AND DON'T SHOUT!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines