• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

o plugin "fine paiter" de "Peter Antal" não funciona

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adquiri um plugin chamado "fine paiter" de "Peter Antal", porém ele não funciona e não tem nenhuma instrução de como resolver esse problema. Gostaria de saber se consigo um reembolso ou alguém que me ajude a resolver esse caso.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe Exchange staff directed you here? I am not sure what we can help you? Adobe Exchange staff is there to help you contact developer or to refund you if you can not figure out how to use extension. I am Exchange publisher and from time to time I am getting refund notice for various reasons even though I have include instructions and my email in each and every file. I do not know how they contact Adobe Exchange staff but refund works only through them not through Support Community.

Here you can only hope that developer or someone who is familiar with extension to see this thread and step to guide you through process.

By the way, have you seen this video https://youtu.be/MKoEhJAIzb8

What exactly does not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi as described by @Bojan Živković check the video that is shared on the purchase page...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines