• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OK button is not shown in the Mask Panel.

Engaged ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can’t attach the JPG file, but it’s simple. A landscape and a person in the middle. I want to select and mask that person. This is what I did.

1. I selected the person through “Select Subject” (anyway this is irrelevant).
  2. I clicked on “Select and Refine Mask”.
  3. The mask panel opens and get ready to work with refining tools, borders, sharping, feather, and son on, all that works fine.
  4. However, where is the OK and Cancel button? I noticed that hitting Return key twice is like hitting the OK button. If I want to reset I hit ESC, but... is it a new implementation of Adobe PSD Mask Panel? No more OK button? Or what am I doing wrong that OK BUTTON is not shown? Is this a bug?

The border, refining an output settings are collpased, they work fine. I try to scroll down anyway, I don’t even have a scroll bar to scroll down to see if those buttons are below, but nothing. Any ideas? Thanks a lot. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

The OK and Cancel buttons are at the bottom left corner of the Select and Mask workspace, so if that is getting cut off, some questions are:

• If you drag the corners or edges of the Photoshop application frame, can you make the window smaller so that you can pull up the bottom edge and see those buttons?
  • What pixel dimensions are your display set to, and do they meet the minimum system requirements for Photoshop? (1280 x 800 pixels at 100% UI scaling) 
  • If you are using Microsoft Windows, have yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OK and Cancel buttons are at the bottom left corner of the Select and Mask workspace, so if that is getting cut off, some questions are:

• If you drag the corners or edges of the Photoshop application frame, can you make the window smaller so that you can pull up the bottom edge and see those buttons?
  • What pixel dimensions are your display set to, and do they meet the minimum system requirements for Photoshop? (1280 x 800 pixels at 100% UI scaling) 
  • If you are using Microsoft Windows, have you adjusted the scaling percentage in the Display settings? (for Windows, not Photoshop)

@limakid2015 wrote:

The border, refining an output settings are collpased, they work fine. I try to scroll down anyway, I don’t even have a scroll bar to scroll down to see if those buttons are below, but nothing.

The Properties panel along the right edge of the Select and Mask workspace does scroll if the panel options are expanded to make the list taller than the window. But the catch is that the OK and Cancel buttons are in the frame just below and outside the scrolling region, so scrolling will not scroll them up. The bottom right corner of the Select and Mask workspace must be brought into view. If you can’t see what is shown below, that area of the program is off screen on your display.

Photoshop-Select-and-Mask-bottom-right-corner.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, indeed, the panel has to be placed INSIDE the photoshop window. I puto lots of panels out of the windows because I have a second monitor where to put lots of these options but I didn’t know that some panels required to be WITHIN the photoshop window to show all its options. Strange behavior but it works. The buttons of OK, Cancel and Reset are back again. Unfortunately, I couldn’t attach a screenshot, not event to put an url. Thanks A Lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines