Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old I MAC - PS 2020

Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old I MAC (2012) I downloaded PS 2022 and now I have an info placard come up each time I open PS - "your graphics processor is turned off in preferences" - "Insufficient VRAM (536MB of 1500 MB required)" Yes, I understand, But this old machine can not be upgraded. So, How do I remove the PS 2022 update and go back to the PS 202 that I had before ??? old I MAC - PS 2022

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ wrote:

How do I remove the PS 2022 update and go back to the PS 202 that I had before ?

If you mean PS 2021, you can download it from the Creative Cloud app. If you mean PS 2020, ProDesign tools has some direct downloads that will run with your paid subscription. Be sure to read his directions.

https://prodesigntools.com/

Turn off automatic updates in the CC app so PS 2023 doesn't auto-install when it is released.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines