Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older version photoshop for education

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I wanted to set up a small training center with a friend. We want to install photoshop on computers but our documents do not match the tariff plan allocated for education.

That's why we wanted to install the older version of Photoshop, which is now free. What is the latest free version? And where can we download it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Hi

There is no free versions of Photoshop apart from Photoshop Express for mobile, older versions have been discontinued, the only option you have is the Creative Cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

@Alisher22148498bt71 wrote:

That's why we wanted to install the older version of Photoshop, which is now free.

Can you post a link of where you read that an older version of Photoshop is free?

The source code of Photoshop 1 is now available as free open source, but source code is not a compiled (ready-to-go) application, and that code won’t run on any recent computers anyway because it was released almost a third of a century ago.

Several years ago it was possible to easily download Photo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is no free versions of Photoshop apart from Photoshop Express for mobile, older versions have been discontinued, the only option you have is the Creative Cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understandable. For example, if I open a mail under the edu domain as follows, can I subscribe to a plan for education on the site via this mail?

For example: emailname@edu.gurlanglobalteks.uz

If I open an email like this, will I have any extra checks?

I have 10 computers and I need to install adobe software on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Alisher22148498bt71 wrote:

That's why we wanted to install the older version of Photoshop, which is now free.

Can you post a link of where you read that an older version of Photoshop is free?

The source code of Photoshop 1 is now available as free open source, but source code is not a compiled (ready-to-go) application, and that code won’t run on any recent computers anyway because it was released almost a third of a century ago.

Several years ago it was possible to easily download Photoshop CS2, which was widely reported as being “free,” but it actually was not free: The download was provided as a convenience only for users who already paid for a Photoshop CS2 license. And it is no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines