• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

onde posso fazer download do Photoshop 2020 (v21.x)?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Até a semana passada eu podia usar o Photoshop no meu computador. O programa foi atualizado e agora não consigo mais usá-lo. De acordo com o código de erro, a versão que deve ser instalada é a 2020 (21x), mas não está entre as opções disponíveis. Onde encontro essa versão? Tenho trabalho para entregar e não consigo abrir o programa

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AgustinaCabral 

Try https://prodesigntools.com/. Scroll down a little and you see links to direct downloads on the right. Be sure to read the instructions. These downloads will work with your paid subscription.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane, It´s not working. When I go to that link, I find the "2020 direct download links" but when I click there it leads me to another article, where explains a variety of "solutios" that always end in the creative clud app, or in the support center, where ther is not any online chat to ask for de direct links. Please, PLEASE, I need that link. How do I do to get to somebody able to generate that temporary link?

I can´t find an email adress to ask for it, nor a chat or any channel to ask for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jane-e 

It´s not working. When I go to that link, I find the "2020 direct download links" but when I click there it leads me to another article, where explains a variety of "solutios" that always end in the creative clud app, or in the support center, where ther is not any online chat to ask for de direct links. Please, PLEASE, I need that link. How do I do to get to somebody able to generate that temporary link?

I can´t find an email adress to ask for it, nor a chat or any channel to ask for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines