• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open as Layers from LR Classic

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update last week, I have had problems opening images "as layers" from LR Classic (using Windows 10 computer). When the images are exported as layers, there is some sort of auto alignment going on as part of the import - that is definitely not what had occured in the past and not what I want. I have not been able to locateany "Preferences" related to this in either PS 2022 or LR Clasic. Is this a bug or is this my error?Capture PS Import Layers.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should add this this only seems to happen with some types of images - those that have elements that PS might detect as being able to be aligned. It also occurs if I try to Select All and Copy within PS as a workaround to generate usable layers. For images without those elements, they load as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines