• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opening liquify makes screen flicker black

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into an issue and i have no idea whats going on. When I open liquify in photoshop my screen starts blinking black whenever I move my mouse.

But when i move photoshop (still opened) unto my other screen (I have a dual screen setup) and open liquify on it it works perfectly fine. If i move the liquify window over to my original screen the flickering starts again. 

I have the latest drivers for photoshop, gpu and my monitors.

I have tried disabling graphics processor as well as all extra options in there. (use opencl, 30bit display, etc)

I have tried basic normal and advanced drawing mode.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

interesting tidbit is that I can also have photoshop and liquify open on my main monitor and as long as my mouse cursor is on my second monitor i get no black screen that keeps turning on and off. the second I move the cursor over to the main screen though it starts going black again. If i keep the mouse still it stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am havin the same problem. Is your main monitor also conntected via Display Port? I'll try a VESA certificated cable next week, because most full screen apps cause a connection lost between GPU and main monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines