• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Origianl em vez de Optimized

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá a todos, gostaria de saber se tem como eu alterar a forma quando vou exportar uma foto, ele sempre escolhe a Aba Salvar na Opção Optimized,  em vez de Original.

Sempre tenho que trocar de Optimized para Original, quero deixar sempre na Opção Original.

Tem como alterar isso

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I wonder if there is a way I change the shape when I export a photo, it always chooses the Save Tab in the Optimized Option instead  of Original.

I always have to switch from Optimized to Original, I always want to leave in the Original Option.

You can change that

Save for Web always saves the optimized version.

The Original/Optimized tabs are there for your convenience, so you can compare them.

If you use 2-up, you can see both at the same time.

And you should always check Embed profile, it's unfortunately unchecked by default.

Edit: Also, set Preview to Use Document Profile to see correct colors.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, but you didn't answer my question, is there any way I can change this option or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There isn't option in Preferences if thats what are you looking for. Options 2Up or 4Up are sticky from my testing but not and Original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines