• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS Sierra

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told that my OS and Photoshop version have reached the end of support and to post on here to try and get a work around.  I am currently running Mac OS 10.13.6 with Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.  Please help!  Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sjankovic5 

Do you have a question or issue about Photoshop? It's not clear what you need a workaround for. 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to continue using your current versions of macOS and Photoshop, or is something blocking them?

End of support means it is no longer possible for your macOS system version to install the latest versions of Creative Cloud software, but you should be able to continue using what you have as long as you not change anything. But if you need to reinstall Photoshop CC 2017, it’s no longer available in the Creative Cloud desktop app for reinstallation.

Both Apple and Adobe offer update support for the last three major versions of macOS. Currently, the last three versions are macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur, and macOS 10.15 Catalina. Because you are running macOS 10.13, that is now two major versions too old to get updates from Apple or Adobe. If your Mac can be upgraded to one of the last three versions of macOS as listed above, you will once again be able to get macOS updates and Adobe full version upgrades. If your Mac is too old to run macOS 10.15, then the solutions are to stay on your current versions as long as they keep working, or get a newer Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the photoshop app that I have on my computer (that I've been using for years) it says my license has expired.  I contacted support and they told me my photoshop version and Mac OS version have come to their end of support and that they weren't trained to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sjankovic5 wrote:

it says my license has expired. 

Your paid subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud or the Photography Plan includes PS 2017 as well as all updates since then. We are volunteers and cannot assist with billing, but if your subscription is current, then Customer Service should be able to assist you.

Has there been an issue with your payments? (Don't give personal details on this public forum.)

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines