Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OUTIL TEXTE

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Je rencontre un problème avec l'outil texte depuis la mise à jour de Photoshop. Quand j'insère un cadre de texte avec l'outil, je ne vois pas ce que j'écris. Je suis obligé de quitter l'outil texte pour voir ce que j'ai écrit. Quelqu'un aurait-il une solution ?

Merci!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

I suspect your graphics card is very old. First quit Photoshop. Then install the attached file (PSUserConfig.txt) in your Photoshop Settings folder:

Windows

• [Installation Drive]:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\[Photoshop_version]\[Photoshop_version]Settings\

macOS:

• //Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/[Photoshop_version]Settings/

Let me know if this solves the problem with text for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Vous êtes dans le dossier des logs (journaux)

Il faut aller ici:

C:Users\[nom d’utilisateur]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely an issue with hardware acceleration and your graphics driver not working correctly. Check the relevant preferences and update the driver. Also of course check your character and paragraph palettes just in case you have enabled some odd option there. Also test with another font. Perhaps it's just down to a "bad" font.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Thank you for your help. Could you explain how can I update the driver ? Besides this issue is with all fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bonjour, Apolline, you need to check which graphic card you have (you can find it in Photoshop's help/system info, it will even let you know how old the driver is) then go to the manufacturer and search for compatible drivers to download ( a good search engine should give you a quick link) usually, you will get an .exe file that you need to double-click.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect your graphics card is very old. First quit Photoshop. Then install the attached file (PSUserConfig.txt) in your Photoshop Settings folder:

Windows

• [Installation Drive]:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\[Photoshop_version]\[Photoshop_version]Settings\

macOS:

• //Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/[Photoshop_version]Settings/

Let me know if this solves the problem with text for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J453 did we see non-french users with the text issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can reply, I've seen another user of a cyrillic in another thread... But did we see users of US version with the issue (I.E. is it only on localized versions?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème, avez vous trouvez une solution svp ? J'ai aussi des problèmes avec plusieurs outils...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@guyd40156948 bonjour, avez-vous essayé la suggestion de @J453, postée juste au dessus de votre réponse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oui j'ai essayé mais je ne suis pas sur d'avoir trouvé le bon dossier pour déposer le fichier, je l'ai mis ici C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Photoshop\23.0 je n'ai pas vu de dossier sitting ? Merci pour votre réponse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vous êtes dans le dossier des logs (journaux)

Il faut aller ici:

C:Users\[nom d’utilisateur]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super !!! Un grand merci à toi car ça marche de nouveau... Bravo !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines