Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outils déformation personnalisée, je pète un cable

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 
Je dois habiller une cannette et je n'arrive pas à simplement déformer l'image.
J'ai juste besoin de déformer un peu le haut et la bas afin de simuler l'arrondi de la cannette mais les lignes directrices verticales centrales font toujours des courbes au lieu de rester parallèles/

J'ai mis des images en exemple sur lesquelles j'ai ajouté une grille afin que vous puissiez visualiser le problème, mais idéalement j'aimerai avoir le résultat de l'image 1 sans utiliser de grille > image 3

En gros je souhaiterai bouger les poignées dans les angles uniquement et que les lignes verticales restent parallèles. Ce qui me paraitrait être une logique par défaut ne l'est pas du tout ...
(Je pourrai y arriver en utilisant la grille et en bougeant chaque point cenraux mais c'est une vrai galère)
Je ne sais pas si je suis trés clair, merci pour votre aide/
PS: la déformation "cylindre" n'est pas une bonne option dans mon cas/

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

I'm not clear why you are applying the deformation to the can, not the image you are trying apply. I think you are misunderstanding this. Those deformation matrices work on absolute coordinates, so even if you save the grid perfectly matched to the can it wouldn't adapt whatever image you intend on using to the can. I would suggest you look up a tutorial on YouTube on how to apply a lable to a bottle/ can. There's literally hundreds of them explaining different methods.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not clear why you are applying the deformation to the can, not the image you are trying apply. I think you are misunderstanding this. Those deformation matrices work on absolute coordinates, so even if you save the grid perfectly matched to the can it wouldn't adapt whatever image you intend on using to the can. I would suggest you look up a tutorial on YouTube on how to apply a lable to a bottle/ can. There's literally hundreds of them explaining different methods.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines