• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay unscharf nach Einbetten

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich habe digitale Overlays gekauft. Diese stehen mir als JPG zur Verfügung. Nach "Platzieren & Einbetten" sind die Motive jedoch unscharf. Ich habe es von jemand anderen mit seinem PS testen lassen, aber da funktionierte es einwandfrei. Alles schön scharf. Also habe ich Photoshop erst auf Werkeisntellungen zurückgesetzt und dann sogar deinstalliert. Es ändert sich aber nichts. Hat jemand eine Idee?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

What is the image’s resolution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seifenblasenscreenshot.JPGSeifenblasenscreenshot_PS.JPG

top image is the original overlay and the bottom the bubbles after embedding the jpeg into my photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the resolution of the overlay-jpeg are 300dpi... but this should have any impact because a colleague tried to embed the bubbles into the same photo (I provided him exactly the same images) and with his photoshop it works. so I decided to deinstall photoshop and reset everything but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanette

You mention the dpi being 300, but that doesn't tell you anything.  It's the pixel resolution that couunts, and the images you shared are only about 800 x 650 pixels.  That might be OK for a small online image, but far to small to print, and even web based images are well over that size nowadays.  

They are reasonably sharp at 1:1 pixel size, especially with a wee sharpen.  Did you perhaps enlarge them to fit the image you were working on?  That would make them look blurred for sure.

Image mode set to Screen btw.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again: 

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mmmh ... no I did not enlarge the size... and it does not explain why my colleague get better results. His workflow is exactly the same as mine. He shared it with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible" => I attached a scrrenshot. Is this helpful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 

The bubbles seem fine to me in the 100%-screenshot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, but nevertheless the results differ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven’t set the Layer to »Screen« yet, but how else? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes no difference. I tried all modes. And my setups are exactly as those of my friend and he get better results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fail to see that so far. 

Please provide meaningful screenshots of both images at View > 100% to illustrate your claim. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_PS_Mathias.JPGTop 

Screenshot_PS_community.JPG

Top image is the result from a friend and buttom is my result (without resizing)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know your friend's workflow.  Have you asked your friend what sharpening was used, if anything?

We can see the entire workspace in your version, but only part of your friend's workspace, and the hand and bubbles are completely different sizes.

To compare the two, thhe only safe way is for you to both save the image without resizing it, and view the images outside of Photoshop.  Or better still, upload both versions to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached the Photoshop version (ending with "PS") and for comparison a version created with the cost free App GIMP (ending with "GIMP"). For me the bubbles are not sharp in the photoshop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Photoshop-file the bubbles are monochrome so you obviously did more than place and scale a Smart Object. 

Can you provide the layered file itself? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines