• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Error at loading of ippCV library in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated photoshop to version 2021 but it won't open I get this message.
Can anyone help me with this?

Where can I find this missing file?

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title, PS-57173}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you please check the minimum system requirements for Photoshop 22.0 here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Also, check the available workarounds to fix this issue for now: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi there,

Looks like your CPU version isn't compatible with Photoshop 22.0. You should roll back to the previous version of Photoshop 21.2.4 and let us know if that helps.

Here's how you roll back to the previous version: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error "Error at loading of ippCV library" while loading Photoshop.

Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) requires a CPU that supports SSE 4.2 or later. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

To determine if your CPU meets this SSE version support requirement, see Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog and look in or near the 4th line.

1. Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20200921.m.1053 2020/09/21: 0fb66349f4  x64
  2. Numb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 179 Replies 179
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i get the solution 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please where do i get this file

ihave photoshop 2023 his show me these messages

ippicanny_32f8u_c1r_l could not be found photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cattura.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my old computer. With our own money, which we pay for our subscription, you are making a fool of us.

Couldn't you have an option for your legitimate users to choose older versions of photoshop for example 2020, 2019...

Forcing us to install cracked versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with my old computer. With our own money, which we pay for our subscription, you are making a fool of us.

Couldn't you have an option for your legitimate users to choose older versions of photoshop for example 2020, 2019...

Forcing us to install broken versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines