• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to download Colorize filter under neural filter Photoshop 22.4.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colourize neural filter worked fine yesterday,but today it's asking me to download it. It of course will not download now,and just stays grayed out. The other Neural filters work fine. I've updated to 22.4.3 now,but still the same problem. I've changed nothing from yesterday to today (except for the update) and I rarely use any of the other filters but use the colourize all the time. I'm using windows 10.

{Moderator note: PS-65043, Edited the thread title}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

ok figured it out. For some reason my computer was messing up posting this as a reply.  Basically delete the previously downloaded colorization filter which is no longer see's but is preventing the download of the latest one.  The known issues / workaround gives you the folder they are in.  

%USERPROFILE%\Appdata\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\

PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery 

Put that into windows explorer.  Then go into that adobe.nfp.gallery and delete all the folders that have coloriz

Votes

Translate

Translate

in the adobe work around, where you go to verify the %temp and etc.  

I made my own post with what i could get through the filter.  It gets all mad if it thinks you are posting a url, and the file path looks like a url to the filter.

So, the work around tells you where to go to verify.

Then go to that same folder, and you'll find it...better yet here is a screen shot of the location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

delete all the colorization folders and then download the plugin within photoshop and it'll work, or it did for me at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Found the solution:
Delete all Adobe folders in these folders (Local, LocalLow, Roaming). you can access these folders by pasting following address in explorer. You will be able to download the filter after deleting temp adobe folders.... 🙂
%USERPROFILE%\Appdata

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble while trying to use the Colorize neural filter in Photoshop. Please try the solution suggested here: Known issues and workarounds

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’ve looked at those issues before I contacted you. I don’t understand why a Neural filter that I’ve been using since they came out, and yesterday, asks
me to download it again and then refuses to download! I had up to yesterday morning, not changed a thing on my computer. Seeing that there was an update
I download and updated to 22.4.3. It did not fix the issue. All the other Neural Filters work including the Betas, and none of them needed downloading again!
This is extremely frustrating as I use this filter all the time. Please could you give me more of an answer to the problem than just sending a link to something
most of us would have researched right off.

Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that link doesnt help solve the issue. Did that and it still doesnt work. I'm also using the latesr version of photoshop and updated win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just isnt working on the workaround. It is now August 7th and I still cannot download the colourisation neural filter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue and have tried everything you have tried. All of a sudden neural filter colorize will not download while everything else works. It worked great 2 days ago.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following worked for me, and is easier than looking for hidden folders in Windows Explorer.

Try completely removing Photoshop, including manually deleting the Photoshop 2021 directory in Windows Explorer after Windows uninstall. Reboot your system, and reinstall. Load an image in PS and go to the neural filters. You should now be able to download the colorize filter again.

You may have to reinstall other plugin filters again (Alien Skin, etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto! I just tried to use it on a composite I'm midway through developing. It will not Download. And the link above with the alleged fix is meaningless to me. Are there no Windows beta testers? There are consistently major issues on Win (10) PCs. And I didn't change anything to  my system. It just developed this requirement to Download Colorize and it won't do so when I click on the Download button. How can I have ended up with multiple entanciations that may need to be deleted if I only downloaded it once to this version of Ps 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The filter will not download... help!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble while trying to use the Colorize neural filter in Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using? Please try the solution suggested here: Known issues and workarounds

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for windows 22.4.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I did not find any help from that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that doesnt work either. I tried those workaround without solving the issue, colorize filter wont download. I'm using latest version of PS and an updated win10. Any other suggestions? Re install PS? Will that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai exactement le même problème depuis l'installation de la dernière version de photoshop 22.4.3. Le filtre  neural "coloriser" ne veut pas s'intaller. 

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. I've downloaded and used the Colorize Neural filter in the past. Yesterday, when I wanted to colorize an image, Colorize in the Neural Filter was no longer installed. Pressing the download button does nothing. The download never even starts. I am unable to download and install the filter.

Photoshop version 22.4.3 Release
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19043

All other Neural filters are fine, the only issue seems to be with the Colorize filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Exactly what others are saying. Would love to know how to fix it. An update of PS to fix the problem soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.4.3  Colorize won't work with this upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the filter two weeks ago (tested and worked fine...) but now it has vanished and trying to download it again fails...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Colorize was working ok a couple of days ago. Today, it says I need to download it again, click the button doesn't start the download, just quickly flashes on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved... I followed the instructions above and updated PS to the latest release. Downloaded the filter again and it works as it did before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this fix did not work for me. I followed the instructions for the system variable settings, reinstalled the latest Photoshop version and still am umable to download the filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, it works perfectly and today it refuse to work, I need to download it again but it's don't work..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this filter regularly but when I went to use it today it said I needed to download it again but when I click the download button, nothing happens. Please help...I need to use this feature today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, its really annoying how i have to keep downloading it again after every update.  However its more annoying when the feature refuses to download...

Real issue. Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a common issue. There is another discussion thread about this very problem.

Unable to download Colorize Neural filter in Photoshop on Windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines