• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pago de manera INJUSTA, Atenderme por favor.

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Adobe,

Les explico: ayer revisé mi tarjeta de crédito por que ya no me deberían llegar cobros, y resulta que aún estoy pagando adobe y 2 facturaciones! 2 pagos!.
Pago todas las aplicaciones, pero en algún momento que no se, se activo una suscripción a photoshop, desde julio del 2021, llevo más de un año pagando una suscripción extra sin sentido.
Pido por favor un reembolso por esto, me parece injusto y no debería pasar en su sistema, que alguien que ya paga por acceso a todas las palicaciones, se le active además una suscripción a photoshop, no tiene sentido.

De verdad no se en qué momento pasó eso, o si fue a modo de prueba y luego pasó a facturar, pero es totalmente injusto, y necesito un reembolso por esto.

Ya me comuniqué por teléfono y dijeron que no podían hacer nada.
Saludos y gracias.

Hi Adobe, I explain: yesterday I checked my credit card because I should no longer receive charges, and it turns out that I am still paying Adobe and 2 invoices! 2 payments! I pay for all the applications, but at some point that I don't know, a photoshop subscription was activated, since July 2021, I have been paying an extra subscription for more than a year. Please ask for a refund for this, it seems unfair to me and it should not happen in your system, that someone who already pays for access to all the applications, also activates a photoshop subscription, it makes no sense. I really don't know when that happened, or if it was for testing and then billing, but it's totally unfair, and I need a refund for this. I already contacted by phone and they said they couldn't do anything. Greetings and thanks.
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @gabor92755502 

This forum is answered mainly by volunteers who are not Adobe employees and we have no access to billing. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen 

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

If you can't find out why your browser is blocking Chat, you can also send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

You can find phone numbers here (you may be on hold for a long time):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines