• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paintbrush tool switches randomly to eyedropper

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on a macbook pro on with the mac Os Catalina and photshop 21.1.

I am using the frame animation option, with a wacom intuos CTH-490/k, with the 6.3.38-3 (macOS 10.12 - 10.15) 96.4 MB 12/19/2019 driver.

While using the paintbrush tool, it sometimes switches automatically to the eyedropper tool. I am then able to select other tools, but the cursor and the function stays on eyedropper. 

20200320_103447.jpg

The strangest thing is when I switch to the browser window, the letters I type come out in glyphs even if my keyboard is set to QWERTZ/swiss keyboard.

20200320_103409_022.jpg

here you can see the glyphs in the search bar and my keyboard set to QWERTZ in top right corner

I have no other choice then to quit photoshop and reboot my computer for things to return to normal. 

kind regards,

Ari

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Hello again,

the problem had to do with the wacom driver and apple's security and privacy settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

the problem had to do with the wacom driver and apple's security and privacy settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, how did you solve this , ive tryning to but cant figure out how 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you manage to solve it? I've been experiencing the same issue and can't figure it out for the life of me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines