• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paletten dauerhaft anordnen bei 2 Bildschirmen

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suche eine Lösung bei der Anordnung von Paletten bei Nutzung von 2 Bildschirmen, also einem externen Monitor plus Macbook Pro. Sämtliche Fenster werden nach z.B. nach dem Aufwachen des Macbooks aus dem Ruhezustand immer auf dem Hauptmonitor am Rand übereinander gestapelt und müssen neu angeordnet werden. Ein Speichern des korrekten Arbeitsbereiches hilft hier auch nicht weiter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an issue with your MacBook recognizing the second screen. What does your Mac System Preferences Display Arrangement look like? 

I have a similar setup and it wakes up without issue. But I also have a saved workspace across both that I can revert to if needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das gleiche bei meinem neuen Mac Studio und dem neusten PS und dem aktuellen Monterey. Nach jedem Neustart oder Erwachen aus dem Ruhezustand sind alle Paletten auf dem Hauptmonitor und ich muss über "Arbeitsbereich zurücksetzen" wieder die gewünschte Anordnung auf dem Zweitmonitor herstellen. Ist kein Beinbruch aber trotzdem nervig…
Hast Du schon mittlerweile eine Lösung gefunden?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ach übrigens habe ich das gleiche auch bei InDesign und Illustrator…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Mac issue we have the same problem. Try locking your screen instead of putting your computer to sleep. When waking from sleep our second monitors (BenQ models) take a good 10-15 seconds after the first to connect to the Mac, so all our pallets consolidate to the first monitor. This is a Mac issue where it thinks its a single monitor during the delay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll try that out. Strangely enough, with the same monitors on my predecessor Mac Mini, this was not a problem under Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Monterey and new Macs. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the best thing is that Monterey isn't even mature yet and Apple will soon be releasing the next OS.
I have the Mac Studio Ultra and I'm afraid Adobe won't be able to keep up with optimizing Photoshop for the new Macs and Mac OS. Now some filters and previews are slower on my new machine than on my 2018 Mac Mini with eGPU… 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max and it ran in circles around my Mac Mini with eGPU, so I sold the Mac Mini. When I am at home, I use it with two 4K monitors without any problems. I just don't let the monitors go to sleep, that's all. The monitor sleep problem is not specific for MacOS Monterey. Apple has had problems with monitors and/or disks going to sleep for many years, so I am used to not turning anything off completely, except when I turn off the computer itself.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So who knows why my Mac Studio with 128gb ram ist not much faster than my Mac Mini? I notice almost no difference with some filterpreview or with time need to show changes in gradcurves when working on big 16 bit files… My mac mini with eGPU is almost same fast as my new Ultra… And sleep was no problem before…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a problem with the second display going to sleep and not waking up quickly enough. Change your settings so the display dims, or uses a screen saver, but does not completely go to sleep.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it works only in this configuration. I do not want tothink about what will happen when we have to update to ventura…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines