• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and zoom shortcuts not working. Probably caused by an update but no sure.

Contributor ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty simple, I can't use the modal photoshop keyboard shortcuts (Spacebar -> Pan Tool;  Spacebar + Command -> Zoom In Tool, Spacebar  + Command  + Option -> Zoom Out tool). I tried reverting to the standard Photoshop shortcutset and this made no differnce.

I'm on macOS Ventura 13.2.1 and PS 24.3.

seriously Adobe... each time I post on here it's with more resignation than dispair abotu what Adobe has become.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's start with the basics. Have you...

• Restarted Photoshop?
  • Restarted your computer?
  • Reset the Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Creative Cloud app allows for the simultaneous installation of multiple versions of Photoshop. You could try a second version of Photoshop to confirm if the problem is unique to a particular version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts... the zoom shortcut changed to holding the Z (zoom) key and moving your mouse right or left. The pan shortcut is H (hand?) and moving your mouse. I'm guessing you can make it other things but if this is the default, that's just one more thing you have to remember when you set up a new computer or they update or whatever. I'm just going to start using the new shortcut; life's too short to fuss about the little changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset your preferences. Mine is working fine on my Mac with the same versions as yours. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines