• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pantone Connect and Channels

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble accessing Pantone swatches via the spot channels Color Picker (spot color). I do have a Pantone Connect subscription and want to thank user @Joshua25389404vh14 for their post that explained enabling OPEN USING ROSETTA in the GET INFO window to access Connect while in Photoshop. I just cannot figure out how to see them in channels. Halp! @kevin stohlmeyer old pal, do you happen to know?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Del 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @jazz-y, I received your reply. However, it is all completely Greek to me. I'm not savvy enough to understand converting an iFile object as it applies to accessing Pantone Connect swatch palettes while setting up a spot channel. I am working on a 2021 Macbook Pro using OS Ventura 13.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I wrote from the phone and accidentally open wrong topic. My answer had nothing to do with the question you asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so glad I'm not as daft as I assumed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you work out how to do this?

I can't find a way of seeing the Pantone connects in Channels. Any help would be marvellous. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines