• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pasting Illustrator Graphics into Photoshop says clipboard empty or invalid

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm pasting objects and graphics from Illustrator 2022 to Photoshop 2022, Photoshop says the clipboard is empty or invalid. I reduced the Illustrator elements to a single layer from multiple, still have the issue. I then converted the fonts to outlines in Illustrator and pasted into Photoshop (as pixels) ok, which fixed the issue. However, I've been doing the same procedure without outlining fonts in 2021 versions of both programs.

MacOS Big Sur v11.6

Adobe Photoshop 2022

Adobe Illustrator 2022

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like a bug report is going into a "community" thread that has votes. This is not something that needs a popularity contest, it's a FAIL and disrupts me from using 2022 versions of the software. I must revert to 2021 versions to get my work done efficiently. Versions 2022 have had mutliple bugs on day one after updating, not ready for live production work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post your source AI file along with your destination PSD that reproduces the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey, sorry just noticed this reply. I've not noticed the issue since initially updating Illustrator and Photoshop and have restarted my machine multiple times since (maybe there have been other program updates?). So possibly an issue the same day the new 2022 installs happened without a restart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines