• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Path points

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when making a path in Photoshop, once you have started going into your path to fine tune it, how do you make another straight path like you can in the beginning, without making the path point curved? I started making a rough path and then went back to fine tune the details of the path but saw that I can't make straight paths that don't include the curvature arms once the main path has been completed. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

@Mike26336156hss1 

After the path has been completed, you can use the Anchor Point tool to convert paths from one type to another. Click the anchor point to convert to a corner point; drag the anchor point to add direction lines.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/editing-paths.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mike26336156hss1 

After the path has been completed, you can use the Anchor Point tool to convert paths from one type to another. Click the anchor point to convert to a corner point; drag the anchor point to add direction lines.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/editing-paths.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane, thank you so much! I've been using Photoshop for 25 years and never used that tool - I appreciate it 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome @Mike26336156hss1 , happy to help!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines