• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC Deadlocks when I'm using Photoshop CC 2022 V. 23.2.1.303

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been experiencing deadlocks (My PC being unresponsive and needs a reboot) when using photoshop, especially when zooming in or using the brush tool. I've experienced this with my old PC and now that I've upgraded I still experience it. Anybody know what seems to be the problem?

Specs:
Proc: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080
Ram: 32GB Ram
Storage where the program is installed: Samsung 980 pro (Also the same drive where my OS is installed)  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A system hang or freeze requiring a computer restart usually means a low level failure such as a driver (bad video card driver, etc), failing hardware (hard disk, video card, etc.) or damaged OS installation.

I'd start with the GPU. Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

If that doesn't work, disable the GPU completely. Go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. Does the problem persist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines