• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure adjusting so that I don’t have to push down as hard as I do to get my wanted results

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the two Adobe softwares I use mostly are Photoshop for Mac and Fresco for iPad. On Fresco, when it comes to adjusting pen pressure for the brush, there's a very simple graph that it gives you with the x axis being how big the brush will be and the y axis being how much pressure you're putting down on the screen. With Fresco letting you adjust pen pressure in that way, you can pretty much say to the software that you want to push down very lightly to get a very hard pen outcome in your project. Or you can adjust that pen pressure graph to tell Fresco that you want it to be very specific of how you push down, and for Fresco to give you a variety of pen pressure outcomes when pushing hard and softly. But in photoshop on my Mac, I've gone to brush settings numerous time to try to find a way similar to fresco to adjust pen pressure to my likings, specifically so that I don't have to push down AS hard as I do to get a large brush. As of now I've only been able to either enable or disable pen pressure in Brush Settings rather than what I want to do, which is adjusting how hard I push down. Please help this is very important to me.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can adjust Pen pressure in the tablet settings. 

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read what I posted before replying 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines