• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure not working in Photoshop 2022 (MAC)

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HUION H610 PRO, latest drivers installed. There's also a PenPressureTest app provided by HUION and the pen pressure works on there. I also enabled both the Driver and Photoshop in the security tab of the system settings. Really lost on what to try to fix it, any help is welcome. Thank you so much in advance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Exit photoshop: if you have the application open, you won’t be able to manipulate any files)
  2. Locate ‘My Computer’, then select Local Disk (C). 
  3. Enable hidden items: At the top menu, you can find this option by pressing view.
  4. From the available folders, click on Users > your PC name, then select app data. Make sure you have hidden files enabled (check step 3). 
  5. Go to Roaming → Adobe and locate the latest Photoshop version you’re currently using (i.e., Adobe Photoshop 2022). 
  6. Go to ‘Adobe Photoshop 2022’ (or the version you’re using) settings and right-click inside the folder to create a new txt file.
  7. Rename it as PSUserConfig.txt, then paste the following text inside your new file and save: # Use WinTab UseSystemStylus 0 WarnRunningScripts 0
  8. Congratulations! you’re photoshop pen pressure should be working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this will only work on Windows, I use a Mac. Thank you regardless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fore More information you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf8IOQF3BC0

best regards 

imerex forwarders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm experiencing the exact same problem, even down to the model and using a Mac. Did you ever solve the issue? A reply would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fore More information you can watch this video Fore More information you can watch this video.

thank you.

Alight motion raja mod apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for more infromtion you can visit there:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf8IOQF3BC0

best Regards

Alight motion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines