Pen pressure sensitivity bug Photoshop CC 2021

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop version: 22.2

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 3.4 GHz

RAM: 32.0 GB

Issue: Demonstrated in the image below, but randomly throughout my work day my pen sensitivity will bug out.  It still kind of works, but it's like the sensitivity is capped. Restarting Photoshop doesn't work so I have to restart my computer.  The particular example below was when I jumped on my computer for the first time today, but this issue does pop up throughout my work day.  As far as I can tell there's no trigger, it just happens at random.

I work as an illustrator/painter so this is a huge issue I need to resolve ASAP.

20230408_PSbug_test.png

Has anyone else run into this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post complete screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Brushes, Brush Settings, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Could you have changed the Opacity or Flow (see Options Bar)? 

You seem to have chosen to work with an obsolete version of Photoshop – is there a particular reason for that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines