I have a project that has stalled because I can't get this working, so any help would really be appreciated. I've been attempting to fix this for days now, maybe a week or so.
- Latest version of Photoshop CC
- Windows 11
- Huion Kamvas 13
I have tried;
- Restarted PC
- Restarted Photoshop
- Uninstalling/reinstalling Photoshop
- Reinstalled the previous version of Photoshop that sensitivity worked for
- A different tablet (Huion Inspiroy Ink)
- Uninstalled latest Windows updates until the last time the sensitivity worked
- Updating my Huion driver
- Tested the tablet's sensitivity in other programs and the Huion Tablet settings; showed it works properly.
- Changing my nib
- Removed my tablet's paper-like cover
My tablet uses a USB-C port and my computer only has one, so I can't try another port.
I'm really getting frustrated at this point.