• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool, freezes

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to deal with a mistake that bothers me. Mac mini (2018) i5 Photoshop v 23.1.1
When I crop photos with the Pen tool, the main image freezes after a while. In Navigaton, you can use shortcuts and the mouse to zoom in on the image, etc. The menu, tools, etc. work, but no change is reflected in the main view. The job can be saved but then I have to split the job to close and reopen.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's get back to a known place in case there is a stale setting. Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.
If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After deleting the settings, Photoshop still works without errors. Where should I send the original settings file for review?
Thank you for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send me a direct message with a link to the settings files on Dropbox or CC files. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We sent the files to you a direct message . Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey, about a year ago I asked about a problem with freezing when working with the Pen tool. I also sent you a file to check but no reply. Please let me know where I can send you my Photoshop settings files? The problem is becoming more and more frequent again.

Thank you, Tomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines